Well, well, well. If you are here, you must have some serious interest in little ole' me. Or you are bored and surfing the internets. I don't blame you. This is a safe place.
Ten Things about Me:
- I always read the endings of books. I don't care how good it is. I will always have to know how it ends before I get there.
- My biggest flaw is vanity. I can get distracted by any mostly reflective surface.
- I love to travel. I've been to Norway, Denmark, Mexico, New York City, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles so far. I want to go to India, Spain, Russia, Boston, Washington D.C., London, Iceland, Sweden, Korea...oh heck I want to go everywhere people!
- I firmly believe in personality on parade. If you aren't standing out, you aren't doing it right.
- I've dyed my hair every natural and most unnatural shades. Don't worry, I will probably cover the entire color spectrum before 30.
- Celebrity Crushes include: Steve Perry of Journey, Javier Bardem, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Robert Downey Jr and Jake Gyllenhaal. Yes, I very clearly have a "type."
- My favorite place on vacations is to visit museums I've never seen before. #nerd.
- Favorite food: bread.
- I absolutely adore awful 80's movies.
- I still haven't finish the Harry Potter series. I'm sorry.