Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Who Dances in Glass Shoes?!"

It's funny how fairy tales make you believe the impossible.
I am all about fabulous footwear and making a statement....
But seriously?

Glass Shoes?
On what planet has that ever been a good idea?
Ok, so I watched "Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella" with Brandy as Cinderella.
And that is why I was thinking about glass shoes.
Also, I would really like to have Whitney's hair. It's a fro and it has gold sparkly ringlets in it. Who wouldn't want to rock that?
Back to fairytales.
It is amazing to me that the same stories are found the world over. Every society has a version of the Cinderella story, which obviously means:
~girls over all the world have waited for their prince charmings
~seeing as there are still plenty of people on this planet, they must have found them and had lots of children to prove it.
~if thousands of other girls found prince charming and happily ever afters, then it can't be THAT hard.
But we are NOT talking about boys or dating or marriage or other such nonsense because I have things to do and people to see.
Right?
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment