Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Leo and Diane Dillon

"We once heard a statement, to 'make life an art.' And that really intrigued us because it meant that if you cooked the meal, you should make that art. If you painted your rooms, make that art. Make art everything you touch and everything you do. That must be the ideal of life" Leo and Diane Dillon
I've recently found Pinterest and I've been obsessed with finding things I love online. One of those things, is the art of super creative couple, Leo and Diane Dillon. They have been illustrators for decades and I LOVE their dramatic, evocative artwork.
I love stories and oftentimes, the pictures tell more of the story than the words on the page. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Google search their stuff and tell me they aren't some of the coolest things you've ever seen.
Also, this blog here is dedicated to showcasing examples of their work. It's a good place to start.
Enjoy all the pretty pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment