Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"The Baffled King Composing Hallelujah"

Hallelujah is used to express praise or joy. At least, that is what the internet tells me and it makes sense to me. For the President's day weekend, me and the roomies went to southern Utah. We went for a little walk in Zions. Beautiful, beautiful. Looking at all of this physical glory, puts me in awe of the Lord's creative powers once again.
The desert definitely has some good points...

The sky so blue, the rocks so orange...

Look! A swamp in the desert! So GREEN!

And a heart made out of stone...

And no one could ask for two better gals!

*the title comes from "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen. AMAZING song! I just found it, like last week. I like the version sung by Kurt Nilsen.
He was the World Idol winner, from NORWAY! *sigh* So good. So good. Sometimes, I feel like this, confused at the state of things but still thankful for what I've got. Poor King David...

No comments:

Post a Comment