Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Not Crazy, Just Mad (still in the crazy sense of the word)

This is what I get myself into.
I have papers up the wazoo to complete.
I went to the library to work on it. And just sat there looking at the stack of books I found. And kept thinking to myself, "I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this."

heh, I still don't want to do it.

The weather is too lovely. My opinions aren't strong enough. My self-control is minimal at best.

The only thing that is keeping me going is the fact that my professor jokingly called me a "bad student" when he found out that I haven't written it yet. I am presenting this one next Saturday.
No one calls me a "bad student"
please

If anything, that is the one thing that gets under my skin.
I can't displease anyone! That goes against my nature! I am a people pleaser, gosh dang it!
Meh.
I will try to do better.
...But don't count on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment