Friday, March 11, 2011

Be Warned

Fooey.
My hair dyeing days seem to be at an end, folks.
So, you know how last time, I was so excited to get my internship job? Well, I am still excited, no worries, but one of the assistant principals took me aside today and suggested that I "try a more natural tone" for the start of school. Which, to be honest, doesn't completely surprise me. I mean, come on, it's UTAH. Land of the Conservative. Heaven forbid that someone has some personality showing on the outside.
No, no. I'm sorry. I don't want this post to turn into a rant. Just think, on the bright side, everyone who despairs over my hair won't have to worry much any longer.
Back to boring, that's me!
I don't know what I am going to do about the hair, my choice in clothing, my personality. All of it. I mean, I have to be a grown up here. Or, at least, fairly soon. I am not quite sure I am ready for such responsibility. I mean, kids are going to be calling me Ms. Beddes. How do you think that makes me feel? Mrs. Beddes is my MOM.
I realize that every single girl has probably gone through this crisis over her name. And I know that the kids can't call me by my first name, but Ms. Beddes sounds so...old.
Doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. My poor Kiera. I am sorry for your pain. I don't even remember your hair being that crazy last time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete