Monday, September 20, 2010

Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)


This is my new favorite song.
At the moment.
Anyways, I realize that I am a little behind everything...I just don't like doing something that everyone else is doing. So if you are wondering why I am paying attention to the World Cup two months after it's over, you must realize that it is a pride issue.
I'm working on it, ok?
Anyways, can I just say how much I love Shakira? Not because everyone, upon hearing my name says "Like Shakira, huh?"
(I can't tell you HOW many times that has happened. Let's have some originality here, please people!)
Anyways, I totally want to learn how to dance like this.
I think it's going to take some practice...

1 comment:

  1. I love this video! They all look like they're having so much fun, and the dancing is SO cool! If you ever sit down to learn it, I'm game too! So awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete