Saturday, May 14, 2011

Great Day!

Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium, anyone?
Can you see what this is?
A Camel! In Orem! Inconceivable!
A Rainbow! (Sorry the pic is slanted...I blame Blogger)
Today was a fan-freakin-tastic day. Seriously. I went to the MTC to help out the new missionaries. It was so much fun. It's been awhile since I was there, and these new missionaries were just so adorable. And then I went to campus to help out some of my TA students. The session went well, I felt. I hope they do well on their test. I really try to do a good job. 
Anyways, after that, I headed home and me and Nay went to go get Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars tickets. Yes people. It's happening. I am actually going to a real concert. Pictures forthcoming.
On our way into Smith Tix we saw the camel, in the rain. That was definitely a highlight. They are huge creatures up close. Let's just say, we were grateful for our car between us and the beast.
And then after a couple of embarrassing drive-bys to get the previous shots, we got all cute-ified for a "stake opening social".
Funny story.
So yesterday, the word went out through the ward that there was a stake opening social at the Skyroom in the student center. For those of you not familiar with BYU, it's the "fancy" place to eat on campus. We were confused about the placement, but we showed up on time.
Only to find out that it was a stake leaders opening social. Someone got an email that they weren't supposed to. It was only our ward, so we turned the mistake into a Denny's run. There were about twenty of us. It was a good time and a good story. 
To finish off the day, there was a rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment