Saturday, May 14, 2011

Things-in the-near-future-that-I-am-looking-forward-to



 
Utah Symphony presents: Rite of Spring by Igor Stravinsky



Utah Scandinavian Festival in Ephraim, UT
Janelle Monae AND Bruno Mars in Utah Valley, this MAY
Both of them, together. It's like my dreams come true.
 
This comes out in July, so I won't be able to see it until I get back from Norway, BUT! I am intrigued and I have some high hope for this one. Everything I've read about Ryan Gosling is impressive and to finally see him in a romantic comedy? Knock on wood, I hope his performance is just as good as his other work. I also like the other characters: Steve Carell when he's not Michael Scott and Emma Stone was hilarious in Easy A, despite it's laugh-out-loud inappropriateness.
Again, here's hoping.
And of course: 


Norway.
36 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment