Monday, March 24, 2014

BYU: Grad School Edition

My heart is so full of gratitude today.

More than a month ago, I applied for the masters program in Teacher Education at BYU. This is a program that I've been thinking about for a couple of years now. I have been on pins and needles for the better part of March, waiting to hear back.

No more worries! I've been accepted! This means I have a roadmap for the next two years. This means I am on my way to becoming a better teacher. This means whole other world of possibilities and opportunities.

I have some thanking to do.

  1. To all those who knew I was applying and had no worries that I would get in, thank you for putting up with my stress, fears and tears.
  2. To those who helped-either with the GRE or letters of recommendation or even talking me through the process, thank you.
  3. To everyone who I told today, thank you for being excited with me as I start this new chapter of my life!
I can't wait to get more information about the classes I get to take and the professors and cohort that I will get to work with! I can't wait to share what new things I am going to be learning and doing.

Wish me luck! It's going to be a crazy two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment