Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

*happy sigh*
It is good to be back here in Provo. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and being home, but there is definately something special about coming back to your own place. All my stuff is here and in the right places. My job is here...not that I missed it...but you know, I am attached to the money part. School. It's tomorrow!!! I am so psyched!!! It is going to be so grand.
Another thing about being back in Provo. Believe it or not, I get more stuff done.
Time to be a go-getter again.
Yup. I am excited.
It was super good to see roomies again. I don't care if my new roommate is crazy (please, please, please no!) at least I have other roommates who I know love and care about me.
Anyways, on to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment