Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shakespearean Finale

So just to be honest right up front. I am procrastinating. I am very good at it. I have been perfecting my craft since I was little. So, right now, I am NOT doing my Shakespeare final. We have to rewrite a scene from Shakespeare. In iambic pentameter. I did NOT sign up for this creativity nonsense. Tell me to write a 10 page paper on the historiography of Shakespeare and I will do it, and do a dang good job too, but rewrite a play? Use my imagination? What?
No.
Not cool, Mr. Shakespeare-Professor-who-I-adored-all-semester-long. I have complained to everyone who cares to listen. I have known about this stupid final since the midterm. Does that mean that I did anything about it? No. Of course not. Silly rabbit, that is what procrastinators do. They don't do anything that they could do tomorrow! I never study for finals as much as I ought to. Then I get there to take the final and then I realize.
"I am an idiot. I should have studied more."
Does realizing this make me change my ways?
Nope.
Have fun procrastinating with me, cause I know you all do it too.
:)
k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment